These apologists are familiar with a wide range of traditional and modern arguments for the existence of God, and they have selected what they believe to be the strongest and best arguments to form their cases for God.
- "Questions About God" - A four-part series by Norman Geisler presenting his case for the existence of God (excerpted from When Skeptics Ask) available on the John Ankerberg Show website.
- When Skeptics Ask: A Handbook of Christian Evidences by Norman Geisler and Ron Brooks, Chapter 2: "Questions about God" (Victor Books, 1990).
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek, Chapters 3 through 7 (Crossway Books, 2004).
- "Does God Exist?" by William Craig, in Philosophy Now, Nov./Dec. 2013.
- Reasonable Faith by William Craig, Chapter 3: "The Existence of God" (Crossway Books, revised ed., 1994).
- Foundations for a Christian Worldview by J.P. Moreland and William Craig, Chapters 23 and 24: "The Existence of God I" and "The Existence of God II" (IVP, 2003).
- "The Justification of Theism" by Richard Swinburne, in Truth: An International, Inter-Disciplinary Journal of Christian Thought, Vol. 3 (1991).
- Is There a God? by Richard Swinburne (Oxford Univ Press, 1996).
- The Existence of God by Richard Swinburne (Clarendon Press, 2nd ed., 2004).